Built for high-alpine terrain, the Rime 2.0 Hydroguard brings rugged capability to ensure you can conquer any mountain trail in any conditions. The internal Hydroguard membrane helps keep your feet dry through stream crossings, puddles, and splashes and prevents the shoe from becoming water-logged. Our Lollipop midsole construction is paired with a gnarly Vibram rubber outsole creating unmatched off-bike push-ability for getting over any unrideable terrain. For closure, a standard lace is paired with an L6 Boa for a precise fit, on-bike adjustability, and redundancy to keep you riding when you're in the backcountry.
- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- Internal Hydroguard membrane keeps feet dry through puddles, splashes, and stream crossings.
- Upper is treated with DWR for water repellency and easy cleaning.
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Boa L6 dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- Vibram rubber sole for confident traction.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
|Black/Cast Battleship/Blaze / 45||888818791989||61522-9045||210000032674|
|Black/Cast Battleship/Blaze / 46||888818789900||61522-9046||210000033547|